Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Halo 3 question---

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Halo 3 question---

    Hey Chubz (or anybody else), you found anything about vocal talent in the game? I've heard several names rumored, and trying to find out if any are true (well I know one is true because it was in a video for the game--Nathan Fillion aka Malcolm Reynolds in Firefly). Heard there was some from BSG as well.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Halo 3 question---

    To be honest I have absolutely no clue. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Halo 3 question---

    And you call yourself a geek!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Halo 3 question---

    Heck, I'm more excited for the Crysis demo than Halo 3, and they're both going to be released on the same day! (Sept. 25)

    As much as I've been keeping tabs on Crysis, I haven't even had any time to pay attention to Halo 3. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Even if I got the game I probably wouldn't be able to play it anyways considering my brother is on the 360 almost 24/7!
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Halo 3 question---

    here is this but I don't know how up to date it is

    http://imdb.com/title/tt0494232/fullcredits#cast
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •